Friday, October 2, 2015

Secret Clinical Strength Antiperspirant Review



I have been a fan of Secret antiperspirants for years and recently got the opportunity to try Secret Clinical Strength as an invisible solid in the scent completely clean.
                                      

I didn't think I needed a clinical strength but after trying this, I realized I had been missing out all these years and didn't even know it. It's amazing! It smells great, keeps me dry, doesn't get on my clothes (if you don't over apply it) and honestly I just love it!
                                      
The “completely clean” scent smells wonderful and lives up to its name, it smells so clean and fresh without being overpowering. I have put it to the test of everyday activities, keeping up with my 6 year old, as well as intense long workouts and I’m happy to report it kept me dry and fresh the entire time.

No need to reapply midday as with some other deodorants. In fact, the instructions say for “optimal performance, you should apply at bedtime. It will work while you sleep to reduce excess perspiration. It will continue to protect you throughout your next day even if you bathe or shower the next morning.” How cool is that?! And the best part is….it’s true, it actually works!

The invisible solid formula goes on easily and doesn’t leave behind a white residue as long as you don’t apply too much. All you need is a few swipes to cover entire underam area. If you apply it too thick and slather it on, it will leave a white residue. This is one of those cases where more is not better, plus you really don’t need a lot as this formula is clinical strength.
                                         

Secret Clinical Strength has quickly become my new favorite antiperspirant and I have already purchased the full size in a clear gel! We'll see which formula I like better...invisible solid or clear gel.

    
                        

Now if I could just find an antiperspirant to keep my torso dry during workouts!

                                          



Disclaimer: I am a BzzAgent and received a free sample of Secret Clinical Strength antiperspirant in exchange for a review. Opinions are my own and are not influenced in any way by any party but myself.

0 comments: